Our primary goal at Coursies.com is to make the study process easier, more comfortable and in the most convenient way possible, therefore our website team will assist you with any refund process.
If you want a refund, you can get it back within 30-60 business days from the date of submitting the refund request if the costs were paid to the institute.
- The amount paid will be refunded to the same account through which the funds were received.
- The amount paid will be refunded after the terms and conditions apply to the redeeming party.
- If you book through our website, you agree to the refund policy of the institute you are applying for.
Cancellation and refund policy
School Refund Policy:
- The Institute will refund the full cost of the study if you cancel the application 4 weeks before the start of the study, but registration fees and postage fees (if any) will not be refunded.
- If you cancel the order less than 4 weeks from the start of the course, in this case the fees are subject to the institute’s refund policy, and this policy is available on the institute’s official website.
- Refunds for other services, such as accommodation, airport reception, and health insurance, are subject to the institute’s policy.
- The student will bear the bank transfer fees and currency exchange rate difference fees.
Website Refund policy:
- If the institute rejects the application, all fees will be refunded.
- In the event that an insurance certificate is issued by the site, the insurance fees paid will not be refunded.
- The student is responsible for bank transfer fees and currency difference fees.
Refund due to visa refusal
If your visa is refused, you must notify us immediately. Failure to inform us before 14 days of the course start date will result in a refund being refused. You must send scanned documents via email to the website and official documents stating the reason for the refusal. The request, which if not sent will result in your money not being refunded to you, but if you send it, an order will be issued to refund your paid money; Due to visa rejection for the entire course, excluding bank fees, currency difference fees, and registration fees.
Knowing that each educational provider has a special cancellation policy related to visa rejection, and in this regard, the institute imposes some fees.
Coursies will not issue any fund or refunds if
- Your visa was canceled or refused due to your absence from the interview.
- Your visa has been canceled or denied due to suspicions among immigration or embassy officials that you are not a legit student or the intent of the student is not good.
- If you were refused entry to the country you traveled to.
- If facts were distorted or information falsified.
When you make a reservation through the website with the schools, you accept the Cancellation and Refund Policy above, which means leaving the accommodation and the language course (part or all of them). You will not be able to recover the tuition fees, reservation fees, or accommodation fees from Coursies.com.
If you decide to cancel or end your course after the date of enrollment in it, the tuition fees, accommodation fees or reservation fees will not be refunded by the website. Because termination violates the school's termination policy.
If you want to cancel your studies, you must correspond with the website by e-mail at least 6 weeks before in order to return the money paid for any course and/or unused accommodation, except for the used period and the reporting period (6 weeks).
Information for your contact with us regarding a solution you would like to request a refund