Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Coursies.com. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the "Coursies" website, subdomains, sites, services and related tools.
By using the website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions with the "Coursies.com" website (referred to as "we" or "the first person's conscience" or "Coursies.com") in connection with your use of the website ( User Agreement).
This User Agreement is valid upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this user agreement, please do not access, register or use this website.
You should read this user agreement and the privacy and access policy and read all other related information referred to in this user agreement, as this information contains more terms and conditions that apply to you as a user of the Coursiese.com website.
You agree that we may contact you by e-mail or by posting notices on the website. You also agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically fulfill any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Coursies.com requires your consent during the registration process to send you promotional emails to inform you of any new changes, features or promotional activities that have been added to the website.
If you decide at any time that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you may choose to opt-out of receiving these promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Amendments to this User Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that Coursies.com will endeavor to give you notice of any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or reduces your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantive Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. Also, you acknowledge and agree that the "Coursies.com" website, at its own discretion and without liability, may make modifications that are not material modifications without referring to you and obtaining other specific consent from you at any time and with immediate effect by posting a notice of the modification on the website.
You hereby grant us permission to use all data, texts, documents, information or other materials that you provide with it. This authorization allows us to:
- Processing, storing, reproducing and electronically copying the applicant's data that you have provided to us.
- Reproduce, copy, and send the applicant's data to the higher education institutions you have chosen as part of your application, and any other information agreed upon with third parties.
All content included on the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, classifications and compilation of data and programs, are privately owned works and have a copyright of either Coursies.com or its users or Content providers or licensors are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property laws and rights. Ratings and aggregation of content on the website are the exclusive property and copyright of Coursies.com and are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property laws and rights.
Transfer of rights and obligations.
Under this agreement, you grant "Coursies.com" the right, and you acknowledge and definitively agree that "Coursies.com" may at any time transfer all or any part of its rights, advantages, obligations, or responsibilities (whether explicit Or presumed) under this user agreement to any of its affiliates without the need for another specific agreement with you. Coursies.com also agrees to use all reasonable endeavors to provide you with notice of any transmission by posting it on the website.
Also, it is not permissible for you at any time, without obtaining the prior written consent of "Coursies.com", to transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations, or responsibilities (whether explicit or presumed) under this user agreement without Prior written approval from the "Coursies.com" website.
Use of the website
While using the website, you will not:
- Manipulating or circumventing our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Coursies.com.
- Taking any action that might undermine the website's feedback and evaluation systems (including but not limited to displaying, importing or exporting feedback information outside the website, or using this information for purposes unrelated to the "Coursies.com" website).
- Spreading viruses, Trojan horses (a type of virus that harms a computer), worms (a fast-spreading worm), time bombs (computer-specific), cancellous, or Easter eggs (specific to a computer) ) Or other computer programming techniques that may harm the website or the interests of the website’s users or their property.
- Creating obstacles on us or causing us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- Take any action that imposes or may (in our sole discretion) impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Interfering with or attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of the website.
- Copying, modifying or distributing any content from the website or violating the copyright and/or trademark materials of the website in any way.
Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third-party rights, or our policies.
You warrant, represent and warrant that:
- You must comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations regarding your use of the website.
- Not disclosing your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses or scheduling processes for e-mail addresses or anywhere on the website including the feedback area and notes or discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of the website intended To override the use of the Coursies website.
- Not to use the contact information that is provided to you during the transaction on the website.
- Not to collect or obtain information about users, including but not limited to email addresses and other contact information.
- Not to disclose or publish any personal information about users, or to access private information about other users, or to use it in a way that may (in our sole discretion) constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
If any provision of this User Agreement is deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, then this clause is deemed separable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) defines the entire understanding and agreement between you and Coursies.com regarding the subject matter mentioned here.
Any person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall not be entitled to implement any clause of this User Agreement. If this user agreement is translated into any language other than Arabic, whether on the website or otherwise, then the Arabic text is the most correct and applicable.
This User Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with local law. This clause will remain in effect after any expiration or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.