4) What do you do? I’m_____student.
5) Peter_____at seven o’clock.
6) _____you like this DVD?
7) We_____live in a flat.
8) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,_____
11) We don’t have_____butter.
12) _____some money here.
14) Those shoes are very_____
15) Have you got a pen? Yes, I _____
16) It is a busy,_____city.
17) They_____at home yesterday
18) I_____there for a long time.
19) He didn’t_____glasses.
20) The restaurant was_____busy.
21) Do you like the red_____?
22) He_____to Brazil on business.
23) Yesterday was the_____of April.
25) I_____play football at the weekend.
26) I_____in an armchair at the moment.
27) My brother is older_____me.
28) Their car is_____biggest on the road.
29) It’s the_____interesting of his films.
30) The phone’s ringing:_____answer it.
31) Do you_____classical or rock music?
32) He has_____breakfast.
33) The_____have seen it before.
34) I’ve never met an actor_____.
35) _____is very good exercise.
36) Have you_____been on a winter sports holiday?
37) I can’t_____another language.
38) They_____pay for the tickets.
39) _____old is their car?
40)Are you_____for one or two weeks?
41) Stephen_____to visit his parents.
42) I don’t_____getting up early.
43) We_____like to see the mountains.
44) They_____ever check their emails.
45) They won’t come,_____they?
46) He_____know how to spell it.
47) Carla _____to the radio all morning.
48) They_____come to the cinema with us.
49) I like this song._____do I.
50) We_____them at eight o’clock.
1) They are going_____in America next month.
2) This is the cinema_____we saw the film.
3) Have you ever_____in a jazz band?
4) I’m_____when I’m with you.
5) This is_____than I thought.
6) Can you tell me the way_____?
7) Do you know what_____?
8) Were you_____to open the door?
9) Everybody_____wear a seat belt in the car.
10) Tom has lived in this town_____three years.
11) We______work in that factory.
12) I think it_____be sunny tomorrow.
13) He_____like his brother.
14) _____does your husband look like?
15) I’ve got_____many problems.
16) If we get up in time,_____ the train.
17) They_____to go to France for a year.
18) I’m working_____to pass my exam.
19) I’m writing_____ask you to explain.
20) He said that most problems_____by teenagers.
21) What_____to do at the weekend?
22) Football_____in most countries.
23) Who was_____the door?
24) We_____lunch when you telephoned.
25) Your work is_____better.
26) She could play the piano_____she could walk.
27) The train was cancelled, so we______.
28) The problem was_____solved
29) It was a difficult journey, but I_____get home.
30) We had not_____heard the news.
31) We arrived at the station, but the bus_____earlier.
32) We can_____walk or go by car.
33) If I_____enough money, I’d buy a new car.
35) The accident wouldn’t have happened, if you had been more_____.
36) It_____be possible some time in the future.
37) Schools then_____having more children in the class.
38) We_____to go to work at six in the morning.
39) They_____an old photograph of the place.
40) I_____I had been able to meet her.
41) We’ll have taken our exams_____this time next month.
42) I will do badly in my work,_____try harder.
43) I_____wasted my time when I was at university.
44) This is going to be my chance to_____any difficulties.
45) It was difficult at first, but I soon got_____it.
46) How did you manage to cook_____a good meal?
47) The solution had been found,_____we hadn’t realised it.
48) She_____I had been doing for all that time.
49) They_____heard us coming, we were making a lot of noise.
50) He_____to help me with the decorating.